On this page we offer a list of top Boku casinos and our Boku casino guide. In recent years Boku has become a popular deposit method in British gambling sites.
If you’re in the UK, then you can deposit in a Boku casino using your mobile phone bill quickly and safely in just a few clicks or taps. The charge is added to your monthly phone bill, or deducted from your prepaid phone balance if you’re a pay-as-you-go (prepaid) customer.
Best Boku Casinos for September 2023
|100% Bonus up to £25 and 20 Bonus Spins on Sahara Riches Cash Collect|
18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on "Sahara Riches Cash Collect" and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £50/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. Please gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org (T&Cs)
|MGA, UKGC, Danish, Swedish licence | 3,700+ Casino games | Awesome Live Casino | Great jackpot games | Exclusive games | Casumo mobile app | Zero deposit and withdrawal fees | High €50,000/month withdrawal limit even for non VIP players | 24/7 Live chat support|
All British Casino
|100% up to £100 Bonus +|
10% Cashback New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. (Full T&C’s apply)
|Play||UKGC, MGA licence | Good balance of games, including Slingo, Live Casino, Lottery, Slots | Sportsbook | Varied payment options include Boku, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Visa | Top game providers | Sportsbook | Quick payouts | High daily withdrawal limit of £5,000 | No withdrawal fee | 24/7 prompt British customer service.|
|100% Bonus of up to £100 + 50 Spins |
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New UK players Only. £10 min. deposit. £5 max. bet using Bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max. Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. begambleaware.org
|Play||UKGC, MGA licence | 1300+ Casino games | Huge Live casino section | Numerous jackpot games | Payment options include Boku, Jeton, Paypal, Trustly, Skrill | Customer support via phone and email|
|100% Bonus of up to £100 + 50 Spins |
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min. deposit. £5 max. bet using Bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max. Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. begambleaware.org
|Play||UKGC, MGA licence | 1300+ games | Top gaming providers | Great Live casino games | Pay by Phone with Boku | 24/7 multilingual customer service | Phone and email customer support|
|100% up to £100 Bonus + 50 Spins + |
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 15 Spins on Gonzo's Quest game will be credited instantly + then 15 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. Refer to Bonus Terms - www.begambleaware.org
|Play||UKGC, MGA, Swedish licence | 1300+ games | Many sundry games such as DreamCatcher | Numerous payment methods including Boku, Giropay, Trustly, Sofort, Euteller, Jeton | Phone and email customer support|
Boku Casino Guide
How a Boku Casino Works
Boku started off in 2003 as Vidicom Ltd. in the UK. In 2009 Vidicom was incorporated as a Delaware company and the name was changed to Boku, with its new headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Today, Boku has become the most popular instant deposit method in Pay By Phone UK casinos. It is a safe and secure mobile carrier payment service regulated by bodies such as UK’s PhonePayPlus.
Major UK phone carriers such as Vodafone, O2, Three, and BT support online payments through phone bills.
Boku works in the background as an intermediary between the casinos and your mobile phone carrier.
To use Boku to deposit in UK online casinos you don’t even need to create a Boku account. All you need is your phone number. As mentioned earlier, the amount you deposit in a casino with Boku is added to your phone bill.
You can deposit a maximum of £10 per transaction and £30 per day using Boku. Boku supports all popular currencies including the British Pound.
How to Deposit in a Boku Casino
Making a deposit in a pay by phone casino Boku is fast, simple and safe. Simply follows the below steps to fund your account using Boku.
- Select a casino that accepts Boku.
- Go to the Banking/Cashier section.
- Choose Pay by Phone in the Deposit section and select Boku as the payment method.
- Enter the amount to deposit (max £10 per transaction, £30 in a day) and enter your phone number.
- You’ll get an SMS asking to authorize the transaction. Confirm the request by replying to the SMS with the letter “Y”.
- The amount is added to your casino account instantly, and charged to your phone bill.
- You are ready to play!
Advantages of Boku Deposits
Boku is a great option to make quick, small deposits in the UK Boku casinos to start playing instantly. Below are the major benefits of using Boku.
- Boku is a most convenient casino payment option. There’s no need to download any app or create an account with Boku, no card details to be filled in – all you need is your mobile number.
- The deposit fees are nil in many Pay By Boku casinos. Do check your casino’s banking page to be sure though.
- Boku deposits are almost instant. You can start playing in minutes.
- It’s safe, as you don’t have to give away any banking or credit card information to the betting site. Each transaction is authenticated by the user before completion.
- Boku is widely available in the UK. Most UK phone carriers and top UK online casinos accept deposits by Boku.
Limitations of Boku
While Boku pay by phone casinos have some major benefits, there are a few drawbacks too.
- Boku can only be used for casino deposits, not for withdrawals. For withdrawing from your casino, you must use other ‘conventional’ payment methods. UK players have a choice of other great casino payment methods, such as, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or Trustly that allow deposits as well as withdrawals.
- The maximum deposit limits for Boku are pretty low (max £10 per transaction, £30 in a day). So, it is best suited for small, frequent depositors.
- If you want to claim any match bonuses, then your bonus amount will also be small due to the low deposit limits for Boku.
Boku Casino Bonuses
Unlike Skrill and Neteller that are often excluded from bonus offers, most casinos in the UK do not bar Boku users from bonus offers.
You can claim Welcome Bonuses, reload bonuses, bonus spins offers, etc. using Boku. The only glitch here is that if you want to claim a bonus that requires a deposit of greater than £10, you can’t get that using Boku due to Boku’s max limit of £10 per transaction.
Boku Casino FAQ
- Which games can I play in a Boku Casino?
- The best Boku casinos in the UK offer thousands of popular online casino games such as slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, bingo, and live dealer games. All top gaming providers are present in the Boku casinos list we have provided on this page.
- Where can I track the transactions that I’ve made with Boku?
- You can see your transaction history in your casino account. Also, your monthly phone bill will have the entries showing your Boku transactions.
- What are my options other than Boku if I want to pay with my mobile bill?
- If you’re in the UK, then PayForIt is an option that is very similar to Boku. Siru is also another option in Finland and the UK. You’ll need to find a casino that offers these deposit options (and there aren’t many yet), as Boku is by far the most popular mobile carrier casino deposit method.
- Can I make deposits with Boku using a landline phone?
- No, Boku can only be used with a mobile number. You can use any type of mobile phone – basic or smartphone.
- Do casinos charge any fee for depositing with Boku?
- Some do, some don’t. Many of the UK casinos we have listed on this page do not charge any fees for Boku deposits. However, a few casinos do charge (and as high as 15%) for Boku mobile deposits. So, it’s best to visit the casino’s banking page or contact their customer support if you have any doubts.
References and Sources
List of major sources of information used in this page.