Updated June 18th, 2021.
Microgaming is where it all started; the company that introduced online casino gaming to the world.
Since 1994, Microgaming has provided scores of quality casino games, bingo games, live casino, poker and gaming management solutions.
Casino players love the myriad games on offer in Microgaming powered casinos, especially great jackpot slots such as the Mega Moolah slot, King Cashalot slot, The Dark Knight slot, and many more.
For a quick overview of this top gaming provider and their offerings, please see this page’s Microgaming Casino Guide section.
Below we provide our up-to-date list of the best Microgaming casinos for European players.
Top Microgaming Casinos for October 2021
|100% Bonus of up to €300/3,000 KR + 300 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% bonus of up to €300 + 200 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% bonus up to €1000 + 100 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% bonus of up to €100 + 10 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100 Spins on First Deposit|
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: €10, Game: Thor and the Trials of Asgard, Spin Value: €0.10. WR 60x free spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. (T&Cs)
|100% up to €150 Bonus +|
150 Book of Dead Spins (T&Cs)
|50 Free Spins No Wagering on Book of Dead Slot|
18+. First time depositors only. Min. deposit €10. Maximum amount of Free Spins is 50. Spin Value: €0.10.
|100% bonus of up to €300 + 300 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% up to €/$100 plus 100 free spins on Book of Dead|
18+. Only new customers. 100% up to €/$100. Minimum deposit €/$10. 100 free spins on Book of Dead on deposit (20 per day for 5 days). 30x wagering requirement applies to deposits, bonuses and winnings from free spins. Play responsibly - rgf.org.mt (T&Cs)
|100% up to €1000 + 100 Spins |
New players only. Minimum deposit €25. Wagering 45x. Spins on Book of Dead game. Not available for Neteller or Skrill deposits. (Full T's & C's Apply)
|100% Bonus up to €100 + 100 Spins |
Min. deposit: €20. Max. bonus: €100. Offer valid on first deposit. Offer only applies to new players. (T&Cs)
|100% up to €200 + 100 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% bonus of up to €300 + 200 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% Bonus up to €200 +|
100 Spins (T&Cs)
Bacana Play Casino
|100% Bonus of up to €100 + 25 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|11 Free Spins No Wagering for Starburst Slot.|
18+. New players only. Min. deposit €10. Deposit within 24 hours of registration to be eligible for Welcome Spins. The Welcome Spins need to be activated in your account within 7 days and used within 24 hours. No maximum withdrawal limit. Play responsibly.
|100% up to €100 + 150 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% up to €500 + 200 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% Bonus up to €50 + 25 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
|100% up to €300 + 300 Spins (T&Cs)||Play|
Mr. Play Casino
|100% up to €200 Bonus +|
100 Spins (T&Cs)
MicroGaming Games and Casino Guide
Whether you are a beginner or a pro in the world of online gambling, you must have heard of MicroGaming. It was MicroGaming that introduced the world of online casinos to the world.
Here, we will be discussing every aspect of this world-famous casino gaming provider.
MicroGaming is the oldest and one of the biggest casino games developer in the world with over 800 casino games in their portfolio. In 1994, they launched their first online casino named Gaming Club.
In addition to the world’s first online casino software, they launched their first mobile casino software in 2004.
MicroGaming has proved itself as the largest network of the progressive jackpot, having paid out approx. € 1.2 billion to date. Their headquarters is situated in the Isle of Man with Mr. John Coleman being the current CEO.
MicroGaming Gaming Software
Online casino games created by MicroGaming are considered to be the best in the industry. They provide casino games in all varieties i.e. downloadable, instant-play, mobile, and software dedicated for live casinos.
MicroGaming develops games and software in their studio along with other third-party developers like Pragmatic Play, Genesis Gaming, and Derivco. Besides this, they have software support in 25 different languages along with a diverse game portfolio, expanding continuously with new releases almost every week.
MicroGaming holds several awards for its notable contribution to online gaming. Some of are Innovator of the Year 2016, Mobile Product of the Year 2017, and the best iGaming Software Supplier 2018.
MicroGaming seems unstoppable when it comes to slot games. They have released hundreds of casino games and more than half of them are online slots.
MicroGaming takes care of everyone’s taste with its attractive and highly diverse games portfolio.
The outstanding games catalogue includes a huge number of slots related to different themes and genres. Mega Moolah, Break Da Bank Again, Mount of Olympus, Cool Buck, etc. are some of the renowned slots ever made.
MicroGaming has also crafted over 100 slot machines with the collaboration of games and film studios. For example- Jurassic Park, Tarzan, The Dark Knight Rises, Lord of the Rings, etc. are some popular slots related to films, TV shows, and celebrities.
Just as its most popular slots like Thunderstruck, Break Da Bank Again, Mermaids Millions, they have many great fresh releases too. The list includes Diamond Inferno, Electric Avenue, Lucky Riches Hypersins, etc. with RTPs of 96.19%, 96.37%, and 97.49% respectively.
Most of the new slots can be enjoyed with no-download, no-registration, and without a deposit which allows the players to first try their games for free.
It’s no wonder that their games’ graphics, huge jackpots, and a huge number of attractive themes are something that sets MicroGaming apart from others.
MicroGaming Progressive Jackpot Slots
Progressive Jackpot slots are the most popular among other progressive jackpot games. In a Progressive jackpot, the prize money increases every time somebody wagers in the game until a lucky player hits the jackpot.
Playing Progressive Jackpot is more fun than any other game because of the huge prizes on offer.
Progressive jackpot slots generally take a proportion of each bet placed and adds it to the jackpot prize money. It is worth mentioning that the higher a player bets, the greater his/her chances of winning the jackpot.
Microgaming is a big name in the world of online progressive jackpots. Their Progressive Jackpot Slots are loaded with excellent features with a wide range of themes and of course – a huge jackpot that every player hopes to take home.
Although there are many MicroGaming jackpot slots, some of them are insanely popular, like, the Mega Moolah jackpot slot, Major Millions jackpot lot, King Cashalot jackpot slot, and the Treasure Nile jackpot slot.
The Mega Moolah jackpot series, has four-tier jackpots that allow players to win one out of the four different progressive jackpots i.e. the Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega jackpots. If a player wins the jackpot on one of these progressive slots, the pool starts accumulating from a predetermined amount known as the Seed.
Another unique thing about MicroGaming’s progressive slots is that their jackpots amount is not accommodated according to the currency exchange rates. Players can collect the same jackpot amount in about a dozen currencies.
For instance, if you win € 1 Million while playing in Euro, you will get paid this amount in Euro. Similarly, if you win 1 Million credits while playing in GBP, the amount will not be converted to any other currency and you will manage to collect the whole sum amount of 1 Million GBP. As a matter of fact, MicroGaming has made a total payout of over half a billion in prizes till date.
Below we list some of the most famous progressive jackpot slots developed by Microgaming:
- Mega Moolah jackpot slot
- Major Millions jackpot slot
- Thunderstruck 2 jackpot slot
- Lots A Loot jackpot slot
- King Cashalot jackpot slot
- Treasure Nile jackpot slot
- Tunzamunni jackpot slot
MicroGaming Mobile Slots
Nowadays, mobile slots are more popular among online gambling and casino lovers. One of the best features of mobile games is their easy accessibility.
MicroGaming slots are compatible with all mobile phones and tablets running on Android and iOS operating systems.
Their mobile games collection includes notable games such as Tomb Raider, Mega Moolah mobile jackpot slot , Thunderstruck, and video poker games. Almost 40 mobile games are available in their HTML5 format collection, a suite developed by Microgaming for a wide variety of mobile phones and tablets. These HTML5 games have top-notch graphics and attractive interface for binge-worthy and hassle-free gameplay.
MicroGaming mobile slots are certified by eCOGRA, an independent testing and certification agency of online gambling games and software. Their mobile platform is highly secure and players’ data is encrypted by different safety protocols. Also, the transactions are protected with SSL (1024 bit) technology to prevent any potential data breach.
MicroGaming Live Casinos & Live Dealer Games
Microgaming online casinos offer you an exciting experience with their live dealer game offerings. In 2006, Microgaming started on an ambitious goal of developing their own live casino gaming software. Gradually expanding their live games lineup, today Microgaming offers many well-known live casino games such as live blackjack, live baccarat, live roulette, and live poker.
These games have a nicely designed lobby with a quick view of all the available games, minimum and maximum bet range, along with other stats. Also, players have a choice of picking low, medium, or high-quality streaming video feed according to their internet speed.
Some of the live games do not have the live chat but the user interface is well designed and shows all the needed information like stats analysis, auto bet functionality, multi-table play, etc. Players also have an option to mute the sound, the dealer, and auto-voice prompts when the game starts and ends.
Some of the live casino games offered by Microgaming are:
- Microgaming Live Blackjack
- Microgaming Live Roulette
- Microgaming Live Baccarat
- Microgaming LiveSic Bo
- Microgaming Live Casino hold’em
Microgaming is the company which developed the first online casino back in 1994. To date, they’ve developed over 800 in-house online casino games and 700+ partner games.
Microgaming online casino sites are a popular destination for gamblers because of many reasons.
- They provide a wide range of games, payment options, and are trustworthy.
- Free spins, deposit bonuses, and sign up offers are the cherry on the cake for casino lovers and Microgaming casinos offer these bonuses
- Microgaming online casinos can be easily accessed across different platforms such as Android, Apple, and Windows. They are available in both browser-based HTML5 format and in download format as well
- They use the latest technologies in the development of games and software to ensure that their products are always on the cutting-edge
MicroGaming Casino Games FAQ
- Who is MicroGaming?
- MicroGaming is the world’s first gaming software developer to create online casino games. Founded in 1994, they provide top online casino games and various software-related services to online and land-based casinos.
- Is MicroGaming trustworthy?
- Of course, it is trustworthy. They use up-to-date secure technologies like SSL Security, AES-Encryption, Anti-DDoS for ensuring their customer’s security. Also, they are the founding member of eCOGRA, an independent and internationally renowned testing agency for online gaming software and systems.
- Which are the most popular MicroGaming games?
- MicroGaming develops several types of engaging and interesting casino games such as Progressive Slots, Video Slots, Poker, Roulette, and Table games. Their online slots are always in high demand, and some of the most popular games are Mega Moolah Slot (Guinness book payout record holder), Lost Vegas, Thunder Struck, Halloween, Jurassic World, and Cash Splash.
- How does MicroGaming differ from other casino gaming providers?
- There are many things which make MicroGaming different from others:
- They have the world’s largest network of Progressive Jackpots
- They are the founding members of eCOGRA and IGC
- Their software offers ultra-rich graphics, speed, scalability, and security
- They power the world’s largest poker network with more than 40 rooms for players from all over the world
- Being at the forefront of games development for over two decades, they have their own R&D centre
- How many casinos does MicroGaming owns?
- MicroGaming does not own any casinos. It only develops and offers software-related services to online casinos.
- How to pick the best MicroGaming Casino?
- There is not any thumb rule to find the best MicroGaming casino, but all the casinos listed here are licensed, reliable, and offer top-notch and latest MicroGaming casino games.
- Can we win real money with MicroGaming slots?
- When you choose to play for real money, you can win real money playing MicroGaming casino slots and games.
- Which is the best paying online slot created by MicroGaming?
- The best paying slot ever created by MicroGaming is widely thought to be the Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot Slot. It has a history of some of the biggest wins to its name. In 2015 it paid out a mind-boggling jackpot of £13.2 Million to a British soldier.
- What is MicroGaming Quickfire?
- Quickfire is the software that enables MicroGaming to share their online gaming content for desktops and mobiles with operators. When a casino operator collaborates with MicroGaming, enables casino operators to access MicroGamings’ games library.
- Can we have free spins on MicroGaming slots?
- Yes, some casinos offer free spins on popular and new MicroGaming slots. If you win playing with your free spins, you get to keep your winnings after fulfilling the casino’s bonus terms.