Deposit funds safely and instantly in UK casinos by using your phone bill. Love the convenience of doing most things with your phone? Then a Pay By Phone Casino is for you!
If you’re searching for top online casinos that allow you to fund your casino account using your mobile bill, then you’ll find the best Phone Bill Casinos below.
To know more about this great payment option, jump straight to our Paying By Phone Casino Guide section.
Best Pay By Phone Casinos UK – January 2023
|100% up to €100 plus 100 free spins on Book of Dead|
18+. Only new customers. 100% up to €/$100. Minimum deposit €/$10. 100 free spins on Book of Dead on deposit (20 per day for 5 days). 30x wagering requirement applies to deposits, bonuses and winnings from free spins. Play responsibly - rgf.org.mt (T&Cs)
|MGA, UKGC, Danish, Swedish licence | 2,800+ Casino games | Awesome Live Casino | Great jackpot games | Exclusive games | Casumo mobile app | Zero deposit and withdrawal fees | High €50,000/month withdrawal limit even for non VIP players | 24/7 Live chat support|
All British Casino
|100% up to £100 Bonus +|
10% Cashback New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. (Full T&C’s apply)
|Play||UKGC, MGA licence | Good balance of games, including Slingo, Live Casino, Lottery, Slots | Sportsbook | Varied payment options include Boku, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Visa | Top game providers | Sportsbook | Quick payouts | High daily withdrawal limit of £5,000 | No withdrawal fee | 24/7 prompt British customer service.|
|100% Bonus of up to £€100 + 10 Spins on Starburst|
#Ad. 18+. New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 days / Free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount or from free spins: £/€20. Excluded Skrill deposits. begambleaware.org (T&Cs)
Schmitts Casino Review
|MGA, UKGC licence | Great slots selection | Virtual-Sport games | Payment options such as PayviaPhone, PayPal, Zimpler, Interac, Sofort, etc. | Payout within 24 hours for Neteller, Skrill | Customer support via live chat and email|
|100 Spins on First Deposit|
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £€10, Game: Thor and the Trials of Asgard, Spin Value: €0.10. WR 60x free spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. (T&Cs)
|Play||MGA, UKGC, Danish, Swedish licence | Huge games library, many jackpot slots | Top gaming providers NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Nyx, Microgaming, Merkur Slots, and many more | Pay N Play casino | Payment options include Zimpler, Sofort, Trustly, Giropay, etc. | 24x7 Customer support via live chat and email|
|11 Free Spins No Wagering for Starburst Slot.|
18+. New players only. Min. deposit £€10. Deposit within 24 hours of registration to be eligible for Welcome Spins. The Welcome Spins need to be activated in your account within 7 days and used within 24 hours. No maximum withdrawal limit. Play responsibly.
|Play||MGA, UKGC, Danish, Swedish licence | 4000+ casino games | Superb variety and gaming providers | Many jackpot slots | Evolution and NetEnt powered live casino | Deposit with phone bill using Siru Mobile, Zimpler | Phone, live chat and email support|
Pay By Phone Bill Casino Guide
How do Pay by Mobile Bill Casinos Work
Many online casinos allow you to deposit funds through your mobile phone carrier’s bill. Most of the leading mobile device carriers, such as, Vodafone, O2, Three, BT Mobile, and Virgin allow pay by phone deposits in online casinos.
The amount you deposit in the casino is then charged to your phone bill. For pre-paid or pay-as-you-go customers, the amount is charged from the phone’s credit, and for contract customers, it’s added to their monthly phone bill.
To accept payments through phone bills, casinos need to integrate third-party processors such as Boku, PayForIt, or Zimpler. These processors act as a link between your phone carrier and the casino to facilitate seamless deposits using only your phone number.
How to Deposit in a Pay By Phone Bill Casino
Funding your casino account using your phone bill is fast, easy and safe. Simply head over to the cashier section of your casino and follow the below steps to make a deposit and start playing.
- Go to the Banking/Cashier section of your casino.
- Select Deposit, and then choose a Pay by Phone method such as Boku, PayForIt, Zimpler, or Siru Mobile.
- Enter the amount to deposit and enter your phone number.
- You’ll receive an SMS with a confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code in your casino to complete your deposit. The amount is charged to your next phone bill.
- The funds should reflect in your casino account shortly.
Advantages of Depositing with Pay by Phone
Pay by Phone Bill is a great way to make quick, small deposits in UK casinos and begin playing instantly.
Here are the main advantages for using your phone bill to fund your casino account:
- Phone bill casino deposits are almost instant. You can start playing for real money in minutes.
- It’s safe, as you never give your banking or credit card information to a betting site.
- It’s a great alternative to credit cards, especially in jurisdictions where credit cards are banned for online gambling.
- Most phone carriers and online casinos, especially in the UK, support Pay by Phone deposits.
- There is usually no fee charged by the casinos when you’re depositing using your mobile bill. However, it’s best to confirm with the phone carrier if they levy any extra charges for the same.
Disadvantages of Depositing with Phone Bill
While paying with phone bill in casinos has some major benefits, there are certain drawbacks too.
- You can only deposit but not withdraw funds from the casino using your phone bill. For withdrawals you must use other payment options. A few fast, convenient, and safe casino withdrawal options are PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and Trustly.
- The maximum allowed deposit amount is usually pretty small and not suitable for high rollers. Pay by Phone is best suited for small, frequent deposits.
- Phone Bill Casinos are still not very popular outside of the UK. This may change in the future as more casinos and phone carriers adopt this convenient payment option.
Pay by Phone Bill Processors
As we’d mentioned earlier, it is the pay-by-phone tech companies that make it possible for the casinos to accept payments using phone bills. They all work on the same basic principle and have pretty much the same modus operandi.
These services process the payment, charge your phone carrier the amount you want to deposit, and then pass on the information to the casino. Let’s take a quick look at some popular phone bill casino processors.
Pay By Phone Boku Casinos
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Boku is one of the biggest and the most well-known Pay By Phone mobile casino payment processor. Boku offers it services in more than 60 countries and supports 250+ mobile networks. Most Pay By Phone UK casinos offer Boku as a payment option.
Boku is a fast, safe and secure mobile carrier billing payment solution using which you can pay online without credit card or bank account. You simply enter your phone number to complete online payment and the cost is added to your phone carrier’s monthly billing. For security, each purchase requires confirmation of the charge before it is completed – you’ll get an SMS to authenticate your transaction.
Boku doesn’t charge customers any fee for making payments in phone casinos. The maximum you can deposit daily using Boku is £€30. Please note that due to the nature of Phone Bill Casinos, you cannot withdraw funds using Boku. Most of the casinos listed on top of this page are Boku pay by phone casinos.
Pay By Phone Bill using PayForIt
PayForIt is a mobile payment service available to UK casino players only. It requires no bank account or credit card, and your PayForIt casino deposit is charged to your UK mobile phone bill.
PayForIt is a safe, fast, and very easy way to fund your online casino account if you’re in the UK. Most British phone carriers such as Three UK support PayForIt. There are usually no casino fees for using PayForIt in the best Pay By Phone Casino UK. The max limit per transaction is usually around £30.
Pay By Phone using Zimpler
Zimpler is a Swedish mobile bill payment service that is popular in Finland, Sweden, Germany, and quickly expanding in the UK. Zimpler gives you the option to deposit in casinos using a post-paid bill or a card option.
Zimpler’s Pay By Bill is a good alternative to Boku, using which you can make deposits in casinos without any credit cards or bank account. Zimpler also gives you an option to set monthly limits on your spending, a great tool for the spendthrifts!
Simply select Zimpler as your deposit method in the Cashier and then enter your mobile number that you wish to register with Zimpler. Enter an amount to deposit and the funds should be in your account almost instantly. The maximum deposit limits for Zimpler are pretty generous in most online casinos.
Zimpler transactions are fast and secure (approved by Sweden’s Financial Supervisory Authority), and you get a confirmation of every transaction. Most casinos don’t charge any fees for Zimpler deposits, but Zimpler does charge a small transaction fee. You must settle your Zimpler bills within 14 days of bill generation.
Pay with Phone Bill Casino FAQ
- Are there any fees for using Phone Bill for casino deposits ?
- There aren’t any charges for using this service. But to be extra sure, you can check the casino’s terms and conditions, and also check if your phone operator charges anything extra.
- What is the maximum amount I can deposit with Pay by Phone?
- The maximum limit per transaction for casino deposits using Pay by Phone options like Boku or PayForIt is usually £/€ 30. Some casinos may also put limits on the number of Pay by Phone transactions you can do in a day.
- Will I get my casino bonus if I deposit with Phone bill?
- Yes, you can. However, since the maximum limit for Pay By Phone deposits is quite low, it is advisable to use other payment options for claiming bigger match bonuses.
- Which phone carriers can I use for Phone bill casino deposits?
- Major mobile operators such as Vodafone, EE, O2, Three, Tesco, and Virgin, all support Pay by Phone in online casinos. In the UK, most phone carriers allow pay by phone bill deposits in online casinos.
- Are Phone Bill Casinos safe?
- Yes, just make sure you are playing in a reputed, licensed casino of good standing, and everything should be fine. The casinos we have listed on top of this page fullfil these criteria.
- Can I make a casino withdrawal using a phone bill?
- Unfortunately no. This is due to the nature of this technology, as sending money back to your phone carrier won’t make any sense. You can use other cashout options such as eWallets or instant banking which are just as safe and offer fast withdrawals.
- Are Phone Bill Casino deposits instant?
- Nearly instant. The money should reflect in your casino account moments after you have completed the transaction.
- Are there any alternatives to Boku for a Phone Bill Casino?
- If you’re in the UK, you can use PayForIt for depositing with your phone bill. Zimpler is also a pay by mobile bill alternative to Boku in countries such as the UK, Finland, Sweden, and Germany.
- What casino games can I play if I deposit using my phone bill?
- You can play pretty much any game you fancy such as slot games, mobile slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, jackpot games, and even Live Dealer games.